Are your custom notepads truly fit for marketing purposes?
Notepad printing has of course been used for many purposes, and marketing is one of the more alternative but surprisingly effective uses for them. However not all types of notepad printing can be used for marketing.
So, to help you determine if your own color notepads are good for marketing, here are the five basic assessment questions that you should try to answer. Just go through the steps below and you should see if your custom notepad printing will work.
1. Is your header logo and design distinct? – For a color notepad to be used for marketing, its header logo and design should of course be distinct. This allows people using the notepad to recognize and identify the maker of the notepad, and hopefully trust it more in the future.
So you should always assess if your own color notepads have header logos and designs that are distinct and different from the rest. It must have something really original so that people won’t ignore it as they use the notepad. If it does not have that distinct header element, then you might as well not use them for marketing.
2. Is your design in full color? – A good color notepad for marketing is always printed in full color. Full color notepad printing allows designers to use full color graphics in their designs for the logos, headers, watermarks and footers in the layout. So you should ask yourself if your printing options for notepad printing are set for full color or for single color prints. Make sure that it is set for full color notepad printing if you really want you use those custom pads for marketing purposes.
3. Does your notepad have a call to action? – The next question to ask is if your notepads have a “call to action”. For those new to marketing, a call to action in a printed or visual marketing medium is the part of the print where you convince people to respond to the marketing message. This is crucial for the print to produce any kind of result in marketing. Typically this is something like a statement that says “buy now!” or “contact us now!” Your color notepads must have this if they are truly aimed for marketing. So check and see if you have this element.
4. Is the size of the notepad easily mobile and easily kept? – Also, you should ask yourself if your color notepads have the proper size and dimensions for it to be mobile and be easily kept. Marketing notepads must always be small enough so that people can easily carry them around. This allows for better distribution for marketing purposes and for better acceptance by the market in general. So make sure that your custom notepad’s size is appropriate for a more mobile marketing campaign. Anything smaller than 8.5 by 11 inches should be good.
5. Is your notepad easily functional and useful? – Finally and perhaps most importantly, you should ask yourself if your marketing notepads are functional and useful. If your designs take too much space and make the notepad hardly writable then your marketing notepads fail. Make sure that your notepads have ample space for note taking so that they can still be relevant and useful for your market.
That is your 5 assessment questions for marketing notepads. If your custom notepad designs pass these questions then you have a good print design there for proper marketing.